Technical Difficulties Fixed – I Hope!

If you’ve visited this site in the past several months, you would have noticed some odd things happening on my home page. Every time I wrote a blog post, the title would appear on the home page! I had no idea how this was happening or how to fix it. Right now I’m in the process–with a huge amount of help from my wonderful husband–of redesigning my website. He figured out how to fix the problem–for the most part. The one problem that remained was that after we moved the blog posts to their correct place, we were unable to keep the original dates. The dates now show the date I moved the posts, not the date I originally wrote them. Augh! What a mess. I hope things will go smoother from here on out. Look for a change in this website in the coming weeks! I’m also going to be better at updating this blog. I promise!

Leave A Reply

Comments

No comments yet, be the first to add one!

Tags